Roberts Ranch Features List
• Private enclave of 21 new single-family
detached two story traditional homes in Castro Valley.
• Three floor plans ranging from
2527 to 3066 square feet, featuring four to five bedrooms,
3-1/2 to 4-½ baths, and two car garages.
• Large lot sizes ranging from approximately
4,465 to 11,500 sq ft, averaging 6,287 sq ft.
• The highly coveted schools of
the Castro Valley Unified School District serve the families making Roberts
Ranch their home.
• Exclusive location offers private
setting while affording convenient access to schools and transportation
• Modern architecture with various
exterior finishes including board and batt, stucco, shingle and vertical
siding in Craftsman, Farmhouse and Cottage styles of architecture.
• Designer-coordinated exterior
color and roof combinations.
• Composition roofing system in
• Dual glazed, energy-efficient,
white vinyl windows.
• Eight foot paneled entry doors
with oil rubbed bronze handle set.
• Water efficient front yard landscaping
with six foot “good neighbor” fencing.
• Soaring ten foot first floor ceilings
with nine foot second floor ceilings at all plans.
• Eight foot plank interior doors
with chrome lever sets complemented by traditional Craftsman style door
casing and base boards.
• Designed selected hardwood throughout
the entry level living areas, excluding wet areas and bedrooms.
• Solid surface countertops at all
baths and laundry room.
• Open tread handrail system with
painted balusters and rail cap.
• Contemporary square drywall corners,
archways and art niches in each home (per plan).
• Glass enclosed gas appliance fireplaces
in family room with pre-cast surround and hearth.
• Hardwood custom designed cabinetry
with adjustable upper shelves, soft close cabinet doors, full access drawers,
pull out pot drawers, concealed hinges and chrome door hardware.
• Chef’s kitchen includes an oversized
island with granite or quartz solid surface counter tops.
• Full designer tile backsplash
• Single compartment 18 gauge stainless
steel sink with Peerless single lever pull out spray faucet.
• Kitchen Aid Stainless Steel appliance
package with Kitchen Aid 36” 5-Burner Cook top with Zephyr Chimney Hood
above, Kitchen Aid built-in double oven, Kitchen Aid multi-cycle dishwasher
and Sharp microwave drawer.
• Recessed ceiling lighting combined
with under counter fluorescent lighting.
• Solid surface Master Vanity with
under mount contemporary sinks and wide spread Peerless chrome faucet and
• Over sized Free Standing soaking
• Separate walk-in shower in many
designer select modern tile finishes.
• Spacious walk-in closets.
• Automatic fire sprinklers.
• Dual zoned central heating and
air conditioning with automatic setback thermostats.
• 220-volt dryer outlet and gas
stub in laundry room.
• Designer selected light fixture
throughout including fixtures at all bedroom ceilings.
• Pre-wired for 5 speaker surround
sound at family rooms.
• Prep for electric vehicle charging
• Pre-plumbed for future solar installation.
Included Green Features
• Water- and energy-efficient, tankless
water heater system.
• Energy Efficient Green Builder
• Water efficient plumbing fixtures
and low flow toilets.
• Radiant Barrier roof sheathing.
• Low VOC caulking, paints and construction
• High quality MERV 6+ return air
• HVAC system designed to ACCA manual
J, D & S Recommendations; high efficiency air conditioner with environmentally
• Optional built-in refrigerator,
and washer/dryer package.
• Family room surround sound trim
• Complete wireless home alarm systems.
In an effort to continuously improve
its product, Edenbridge Homes reserves the right to change floor plans,
elevations, features, specifications, pricing and availability, without
prior notice. Plans and elevations are artist’s renderings and may
contain options, which are not standard on all models. Floor plans
and elevations are the artists’ conceptions. Ceilings and windows
may vary per elevation.